Student Loan Refinancing Overview
What is Refinancing?
Refinancing simply means taking out a new loan – at a lower interest rate – to consolidate and replace your old loans.
Student loan Refinancing
So, you’ve taken a loan. What if we have cool options to slash your outstanding?
Fixed Rate, Variable Rate and Hybrid Rate.
Use our fast and easy student loan refinancing calculator to figure out how refinancing your student loans can improve your finances.
Benefits & Features
Account access 24x7
Take the load out of your debt
Eligibility & Documents
Who should opt for Student Loan Refinancing?
- Students with existing student loans who are currently pursuing their studies in India or abroad.
- Students who have completed their studies and are about to start or have already started their student loan repayments.
- Working Professionals servicing an existing student loan.
- Indian Nationals /Indian Passport Holders/ NRI Working in India with OCI card
- Relationship accepted for Income Eligibility: Father/ Mother/ Brother/ Sister/ Brother in Law.
- Relationship accepted for Security with Property as collateral: Father/ Mother/ Brother/ Sister/ Maternal Uncle/ Paternal Uncle/ Grand Parents & Friends.
All accredited courses in India or Overseas
INR 2,00,000 – Max INR 1,00,00,000
House/ Flat, Residential Plot, Non-Agricultural Land, Fixed Deposit
Ready to ApplyApply Now
How to Apply
Reach out to us.
Fill in the form and collate documents.
Our representative will get in touch and collect your documents.
Fees & Charges
Education loan Service charges and fees are as follows:
|Description of Charges||Charges and Fees|
|Pre-Payment charges||No pre-payment allowed in the first six months of loan disbursement|
|Charges for past due payment of PMII / EMI||2% per month|
|Cheque/ECS Swap charges||Rs 500/- plus applicable service tax.|
|Cheque/ECS Bounce charges||Rs 400/- plus applicable service tax.|
|Document handling charges (At the time of foreclosure)||Rs 1500/- + taxes as applicable.|
Zero Processing charges, you pay only for the applicable documentation charges
- Minimum repayment tenure: 12 months
- Maximum repayment tenure: 120 months (including course duration)
- Grace period is of six months after the course is complete or three months after getting a job