Quick Business Loan Overview
Nitstone Finserv is one of the top finance companies in India that offers a wide range of customised finance solutions for students, self employed and salaried employees. Whether you want to get a secured business loan in Bangalore or working capital loan for your start up, Nitstone Finserv has the best options for you.
Small and Lager Business
Nitstone Finserv offers quick business loan for all kinds of businesses, irrespective of the scale of operation.
Secured Business loan
The secure business loan requires the borrower to pledge an asset against the debt. In case the debt is unpaid, then the lender could claim the secured asset.
Unsecured business loan
In an unsecured business loan, there are no collaterals. However, the lender will have a claim on the borrower’s assets if repayments are not made.
Benefits & Features
No guarantors, No collateral
Nitstone Finserv doesn’t ask for any guarantors or collaterals while offering business loans. The terms and conditions of the business loans are transparent and there are no hidden clauses.
Loan up to Rs. 45 Lakh
Apply for up to INR 45 lakh business loan and repay in tenure ranging from 24 to 60 months.
We have pre-approved offers for existing customers of Nitstone Finserv.
Online Account Access
Once you’ve availed easy small business loans from Nitstone Finserv, you can check your online account for details like interest certificate, repayment track, payment schedule, and other details.
Eligibility & Documents
You are eligible for a quick business loan if you fulfil the below eligibility criteria:
- Limited or Private Limited Company
- Partnership or Proprietorship Firm
- Chartered Accountant / Self Employed Professional
The customer profiles that we consider for business loan in Bangalore are:
- Self Employed Professionals (SEP) - Includes chartered accountants, architects, company secretaries, and allopathic doctors. We will require proof of qualification.
- Self Employed Non Professionals (SENP) - This profile includes manufacturers and traders
- Entities - Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited and closely held Limited companies
- Other types depend on their profile and varies on a case-to-case basis.
We expect borrowers to submit the following documents while applying for quick business loan online at Nitstone Finserv:
- Passport size photograph
- KYC documents
- Business proof: Certificate of business existence
- Relevant Financial documents
- Bank account statement of the previous month(s)
How to apply for a business loan at Nitstone Finserv?
It is very easy and simple to apply for business loan at Nitstone Finserv. You just need to fill the online form and our representative will get in touch with you regarding the details. With us, you have no worries about how to get a business loan.
Ready to ApplyApply Now
How to Apply
Click on Apply to go to our online form. Fill in detail and submit the form.
Get an instant approval. Select your required loan amount and tenure.
Our representative will get in touch to collect your documents.
Amount will be credited to your account.
Fees & Charges
|Rate of Interest||16% - 35%|
|Processing fees||2% of the loan amount will be deducted at the time of disbursal of approved loan amount|
|EMI bounce charges||Rs.2500 will be charged in the subsequent month for every bounce|
|Penal interest||2.00% p.m. overdue charges will be levied basis 360 days per year|
|Borrower Type: Interest Type||Time Period (Months)||Foreclosure charges|
|NA||>1||4% plus applicable taxes on principal outstanding *|
- Foreclosure: charges will be applicable on the current principal outstanding.
- Foreclosure charges for line of credit and Flexi loans will be calculated on the Current principal outstanding.
Part prepayment charge
|Borrower Type: Interest Type||Time Period (Months)||Part payment charges|
|NA||>1||2% plus applicable taxes on part payment amount paid|
- Part payment made should be more than 1 EMI
- Nil part payment charges for flexi