Business Loan Overview
Small and Lager Business
Business loan is available irrespective of the scale of operation.
Secured Business loan
The borrower pledges an asset against the debt. If the debt is not repaid, then the lender may claim the secured asset.
Unsecured business loan
Unsecured loans do not have collateral, though the lender will have a general claim on the borrower’s assets if repayment is not made.
Benefits & Features
No guarantors, No collateral
You don't need to provide any guarantors or give any collateral to avail our Business Loans, even when you apply online. Our Business Loan terms and conditions are transparent, no hidden clauses.
Loan up to Rs. 45 Lakh
You can apply for a Business Loan online from Nitstone Finserv up to Rs. 45 lakh and repay it at your ease by opting for tenures ranging from 24 months to 60 months.
As an existing customer of Nitstone Finserv, you will be eligible to get exclusive pre-approved offers for Business Loan from us.
Online Account Access
Once you’ve availed a Business Loan from Nitstone Finserv, you can get all information about your Business Loan like payment schedule, interest certificate, repayment track and key information related to your loans through our digital customer portal.
Eligibility & Documents
You’re eligible for a Business Loan from Nitstone Finserv if you’re either of the following:
- Limited or Private Limited Company
- Partnership or Proprietorship Firm
- Chartered Accountant / Self Employed Professional
Here’s a list of the Business Loan customer profiles that we consider:
- Self Employed Professionals (SEP) - Allopathic doctors, chartered accountants, company secretaries and architects who are practicing their profession. Proof of qualification to be documented.
- Self Employed Non Professionals (SENP) - Traders and manufacturers.
- Entities - Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited and closely held Limited companies.
- Other constitution types depending on their profile on a case to case basis.
Nitstone Finserv requires a select number of documents when evaluating your business loan application. These include:
- Passport size photograph
- KYC documents
- Business proof: Certificate of business existence
- Relevant Financial documents
- Bank account statement of the previous month(s)
Ready to ApplyApply Now
How to Apply
Click on Apply to go to our online form. Fill in detail and submit the form.
Get an instant approval. Select your required loan amount and tenure.
Our representative will get in touch to collect your documents.
Amount will be credited to your account.
Fees & Charges
|Rate of Interest||16% - 35%|
|Processing fees||2% of the loan amount will be deducted at the time of disbursal of approved loan amount|
|EMI bounce charges||Rs.2500 will be charged in the subsequent month for every bounce|
|Penal interest||2.00% p.m. overdue charges will be levied basis 360 days per year|
|Borrower Type: Interest Type||Time Period (Months)||Foreclosure charges|
|NA||>1||4% plus applicable taxes on principal outstanding *|
- Foreclosure: charges will be applicable on the current principal outstanding.
- Foreclosure charges for line of credit and Flexi loans will be calculated on the Current principal outstanding.
Part prepayment charge
|Borrower Type: Interest Type||Time Period (Months)||Part payment charges|
|NA||>1||2% plus applicable taxes on part payment amount paid|
- Part payment made should be more than 1 EMI
- Nil part payment charges for flexi