Vendor Finance Overview
Vendor finance is lending provided by a company to a buyer interested in the vendor's products or property. It is a great way to start owning and paying off your home even if you have bad credit history or don’t have a standard deposit.
Benefits & Features
Part prepayment facility.
Subject to you clearing your first EMI, you are eligible to prepay your loan at any time without incurring any prepayment charges.
Nil foreclosure charges
Now you can choose to foreclose your loan anytime during your loan tenor without paying any foreclosure charges.
Online account access
Get all information about your loan like repayment track, interest certificate, payment schedule etc. through our digital customer portal. Just log in with your loan account number and access whatever information you want about your loan.
Secure and state of the art document storage facility
We understand how important your documents are for you. Through our strategic partnership with one of the leading storage facilities in India, covering over 5 lakh sq ft of storage space and state of the art security systems, we ensure your documents are safe with us. After the completion of your loan term, you can retrieve the documents any time.
Transparency and flexibility
Within a week of disbursement of your loan, you receive a Welcome letter that covers all the necessary details of your loan from repayment schedule, insurance details, applicable charges and benefits. This will cover all the information you may need so that the only surprises you have are pleasant ones.
Best in class insurance schemes: Group Suraksha from Bajaj Allianz
- No medical tests for Life Insurance up to Rs. 100 lakhs for age up to 50 years
- Level term plan that covers you for the complete amount despite reduction/ prepayment of loan amount
- Coverage for the complete tenor of the loan
Eligibility & Documents
- You could be one of the following, engaged in the supply and distribution chain of large Auto OEM’s.
- Proprietorship firms
- Partnership firms
- Private limited company
- Public limited company
Firms & companies*
- Application form
- Photograph (Partner's/ Director's)
- Identity proof (Partner's/ Director's)
- Address proof
- Signature proof
- Date of birth proof
- Yes (Certificate of incorporation)
- Income details: Yes (IT Returns & Balance Sheet & P/L Account statement for the last 3 years)
- Bank account statements: Yes (For Last 6 months)
- Partnership deed: Yes (for partnership)
- MOA/AOA: Yes (for companies)
- Other relevant documents will be required depending upon the segment and profile of the applicant
Ready to ApplyApply Now
How to Apply
Click on Apply to go to our online form. Fill in detail and submit the form.
Get an instant approval. Select your required loan amount and tenure.
Our representative will get in touch to collect your documents.
Amount will be credited to your account.