Loan Against Fixed Deposit Overview
A loan against fixed deposits can help you manage finances without breaking your FD. Now get a Loan against Fixed Deposit from Nitstone Finserv at low interest rates and speedy approval.
Benefits & Features
The guaranteed returns and flexibility are major reasons why this loan is the favourite investment option for customers. Read on to know more about the unique benefits of taking a Loan against Fixed Deposit from Nitstone Finserv:
- Guaranteed approval
- Single page documentation
- Facility available up to remaining tenure of the FD, post 90 days from the start date of FD
- Quick loan disbursal
- Flexible repayment option
- Nil foreclosure & part payment charges
1) 75% of the FD amount for Cumulative FD
2) 60% of the FD amount for Non-Cumulative FD
Eligibility & Documents
The following Nitstone Finance Limited Fixed Deposit holders are eligible for LAFD:
- Resident individuals (except Foreign citizens, persons of Indian origin and NRI)
- Hindu undivided family (HUF)
- Sole proprietorship
- Partnership firms
- Companies including group companies
- Club, association and society
- Family trust (except charitable trusts)
- Single page application form
- Fixed deposit receipt
- ECS mandate (only for Non-Cumulative FD)
- Cancelled cheque (only for Non-Cumulative FD)
Ready to ApplyApply Now
How to Apply
Click on Apply to go to our online form. Fill in detail and submit the form.
Get an instant approval. Select your required loan amount and tenure.
Our representative will get in touch to collect your documents.
Amount will be credited to your account.
Fees & Charges
|Types of fees||Charges applicable|
|Rate of interest||2% above the existing FD rate|
|Prepayment and fore-closure charges||NIL|