Gold Loan Overview
Wedding is the most memorable celebration ever. Everyone knows that Indian weddings can be an expensive affair. It doesn’t matter what your initial budget is, you’ll always end up spending a little more to make your special day a memorable one.
On Festival occasions, everybody knows that Indians buy gold has a mark of purity and happiness. With Nitstone Gold loan scheme, we also realize that at times you don’t have surplus cash or credit we encourage customer to buy gold without any hassle.
Benefits & Features
Nil foreclosure charges
In case you choose to foreclose your loan anytime during your tenor after the first EMI is paid, you can do so without any added foreclosure charges. Our Gold Loan fees and charges are the bare minimum.
Assured security of your gold ornaments with strong rooms
Only the world class security protocols being followed to ensure your property is in the safest of hands.
- In-house gold valuation with a Carat Meter
- Loans ranging from Rs.25,000 to Rs.25,00,000
You are eligible to get up to 25 lakh towards your gold ornaments with a loan tenor of 1 month to 36 months. Know more about Gold Loan eligibility and documents required.
Repayment is available at all Nitstone Finserv branches, our franchisees and consumer durable dealer outlets across India.
Flexible repayment option with wider range of schemes
- Bullet Scheme - pay only interest, monthly or quarterly
- EMI scheme – total amount divided into equal EMIs
- Flexi scheme – Multiple options for part payment and top up without charges (Innovated for builders, big traders and businessmen)
- Upfront interest – Pay interest upfront at the start of your loan period and the rest after completion.
Part pre-payment facility
There are times when you may have some extra cash in hand, you can then choose to pre-pay a part of your loan amount which would not only reduce your overall tenor/EMIs but also help you close your loan quickly.
These points will help you understand part-prepayment better:
- You can pre-pay up to six times in a calendar year
- The minimum pre-payment amount cannot be less than the sum of 3 EMIs.
- There is no maximum limit for the pre-payment amount.
Quick loan processing at Nitstone Finserv branches. Find a Nitstone Finserv branch near you.
Flexible payment options
Interest or EMI payment can be made through cash or through ECS mandate.
Part release facility
This facility allows the customer to withdraw some of the Gold Ornaments against which the loan was provided.
Eligibility & Documents
Applications for gold loan are accepted from:
- Farmers, traders, salaried, self-employed professionals and businessmen
- Between, minimum 21 years to a maximum of 70 years of age - Self-employed professionals/non-professionals.
Document required for Gold Loan eligibility:
- Photo ID
- KYC proof
Ready to ApplyApply Now
How to Apply
If you fulfill the Gold Loan eligibility, you are required to visit the nearest Nitstone Capital branch to apply for a gold loan.
Fees & Charges
EMI Scheme on gold loan rate starts from 8.8%
Gold loan interest scheme starts from 14%
|Product Category||Processing Fee|
|EMI Scheme||1 %|
|Upfront Interest Scheme||NIL|
|Only Interest Scheme||1%|