March 05, 2019
There are many women who are taking the business world by storm. Even though there are many women who have established their businesses, there are numerous other women who have the entrepreneurial spirit but are not able to find a hold in the business world because of lack of support, especially of the financial type. There have been women who have started a home-based business or Facebook-based business and just catered to the people in the network. They tend to stay in comfortable spaces as they are worried about finding the finance to up the ante. These days, banks and financial institutions are offering custom-tailored business loans for women to help them start up a business or expand it.
Women who want to build their business and take it to the national or global level can take inspiration from some of the successful women entrepreneurs who have survived and succeeded despite the odds piled against them. Here’s a partial list of the women who have carved a niche for themselves in the world of business
• Ekta Kapoor- Movie and television serial producer
• Indu Jain- Current chairperson of India’s largest media group, Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd
• Indra Nooyi- The CFO and President of PepsiCo
• Dr. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw – Founder of Biocon, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in India
• Vandana Luthra – Founder of VLCC, beauty salon chain
• Sheetal Mehta Walsh – Launched Shanti Life, microfinance company
• Falguni Nayar – Founder of Nykaa
• Vani Kola - Kalaari Capital, Venture Capitalist
Do you also wish to add your name to the list of these enterprising women who built their business from scratch?
When it comes to financial support, Nitstone Finserv is there to give the best assistance for you by offering business loan for new business.
Benefits of availing business loans from Nitstone Finserv
• Loan limit up to Rs.45 Lakh
• Flexible repayment options
• No collateral or guarantors required
• Approval within 24 hours
• Minimal documentation
• Pre-approved offers
• Online account access
Don’t let unavailability of funding keep you from following your dream to start your own business. Applying for a business loan for new business takes just a few steps with easy-to-meet eligibility criteria and the submission of minimal documents. You just need to fill out the application form and based on your eligibility, you will get your loan immediately. Visit Nitstone Finserv website and apply for business loans for women.